Original topic:

Terrible update android 9

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 02:43 PM)
SoonToBeAnIphoneUser
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
You have changed the look and feel of my phone wothout my consent. I feel like you have invaded my personal space, reorganized my bedroom against my wishes. I am so angry and feel so violated, it's difficult not to swear...
Additionally now some of my apps do not work properly.
I feel so violated.
Do you really believe that your "focus groups" know what I want in my phone?
I will be buying an Iphone next time.
**** you Samsung
**** you Android
48 Comments
thisupdatesux
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
cheers
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I personally don't care what the whiner thinks. I'm just typing to see my level.
0 Likes
BCSC
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
oh, look at that. Level 5
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Meh, I like One UI. Everything being larger makes things easier to see on a big phone.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
switch to iPhone already !!! Do you really think Samsung cares if you switch to Apple? I know that we will all be happy you did 👋 Bye-eeeeee
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Soontobeaniphoneuser, you use an android phone if you have forgotten. Remeber you can customize litterly every aspect of your phone using third party software. If you do not like the notification panel, use the material status bar app and shade on Google play store. If you don't like the launcher (home screen) on your phone change you launcher by searching up other launchers. If you don't like the keyboard you can install a new one. If you don't like the gestures you can download goodlock to change the navigation bar, your lock screen your friken notification panel and so much more.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
cool so all I have to do to fix my phone after samsung broke it is invest 10 hours of my time.
Root my phone which is another 10 hours worth of studying if I dont want to brick it... seems legit.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Also I forgot to mention if you have any problem (specifically) please do not hesitate to ask on this fourm, you as anyone else here is welcome 😊
0 Likes
Coach19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
don't understand what happened. you're phone doesn't work.? Or apps aren't working
0 Likes