Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Time display in upper left hand corner of Galaxy S8 home screen

(Topic created on: 08-26-2019 06:04 PM)
Tlew
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Can anyone tell me how to remove the current time which is now showing in the upper left hand corner of my Galaxy S8 home screen.
It just appeared overnight (possibly a system up-grade ?)
The numbers are very small ... but regardless, I'd prefer to have them removed. (I already have the time, date, and weather showing in the middle of the screen).
Thanx !
4 Comments
Tlew
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I don't know how to post a screen shot and I have no new apps installed. The time is just showing in small font in the upper left hand corner of the home screen. As an example: 10 O'Clock shows as:
10:00
0 Likes
Tlew
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanx for the tip on the screen shot. Here it is ... but unfortunately it doesn't reach/show the upper part of the screen ... meaning you can't see the time showing in upper left hand corner. Not sure where to go from here
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Okay I see what you mean now - That is the System Clock & you can hide it with Goodlock's QuickStar - Open Goodlock - Click on QuickStar - Click on Clock Position & Then Select "Hide" & The clock will be hidden & Problem Solved 😉🐧 You can see that in the last screen shot - the Clock is removed from the Status Bar 👍
Goodlock is a Samsung App & you can get it (if you don't already have it) from Galaxy Store or from apk mirror 🐧
Tlew
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Excellent Shaggyskunk1. I followed your instructions and
" Bingo " ...
that annoying little time reading in the upper left disappeared.
You are amazing ! (I clearly am not).
Many THANX again!!