Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

So guys seems like UI 2.0 update for canadian s9 devices is now been delayed 🤔
26 Comments
Agent007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hope you're right. But when I asked them on 16 jan. They said you will recieve it by 2nd week of Feb. Now they changed it to march that's why I was concerned.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Dude lol US got it weeks ago already... even US unlocked lol. Still nothing in Canada
Steve01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The current timing for Note9 and S9, S9+ Android Q MR is March 9th. it was scheduled for Feb 27th but the schedule was delayed due to other projects as sometimes happens. The monthly SMR for S10, S10e and S10+ is scheduled for Feb 18th while the Note10, Note10+ SMR is now scheduled for Mar 2nd.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for the update, I'll update the Updates List accordingly today (was supposed to do it yesterday but I got busy sorry). Glad to know that otherwise my list still remains reliable

I just hope that you took the delay to iron out a few more bugs!
Galaxy S
I was had this information by my supervisor at Vidéotron, so, it's saying we will be have it on March 10th
0 Likes
Galaxy S
so in conclusion if you want to have the latest updates you have to buy the latest phones!!!!!! that's if you don't mind waiting
Solution
KevinTaylor
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Agent007,

The tentative release date of one UI 2 and android 10 update for S9 is in Mar 2020.

Cheers,

KevinTaylor