So guys seems like UI 2.0 update for canadian s9 devices is now been delayed 🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KevinTaylor
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Agent007,

The tentative release date of one UI 2 and android 10 update for S9 is in Mar 2020.

Cheers,

KevinTaylor

View solution in context

26 Comments
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No surprise! Thank you Samsung...
Galaxy S
This could also mean that your specific carrier might take until the end of the end of March, doesn't necessarily mean everyone has to wait until the end of March to start receiving the update.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have also been told that even the tech support aren't really informed about when the updates are just as much as we are kept in the dark. We could start receiving the update on our S9 phones on the 24th like before but some won't get it until the end of March.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
There's no such thing as specific carrier. All major updates are released simultaneously
Agent007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That might be the case. But I asked few agents without mentioning the carrier. They all seems have the same information (March end).
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Even if we don't start receiving the update until the end of the first quarter that's still only one more month of waiting so there's no need to make a big deal out of it. Yes it's a delay but people are gonna complain about bugs on the initial release anyway.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hey, its been out on the S10 for a while now. No major bugs should appear for the S9. Bye
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Agree with fuggy. It's ridiculous
0 Likes
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
IMO the hype has been lost. I appriciate the stability of PIE on my S9+ 👍
0 Likes