Original topic:

Unpacked the S10+! (and the Galaxy Buds!)

(Topic created on: 03-05-2019 07:21 PM)
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So surreal that not even a month has passed from the Unpacked event to this moment: unpacking the new S10+.

I literally ran to the FedEx truck as he pulled up, entirely coincidentally as I didn't know what time beforehand, and asked if it was for me. He thought I was psychic for knowing the package was for me...which I didn't! 

Thanks again to Samsung Canada and Samsung Members!!! Typing this on the S10+!

I was so excited to unbox it and set it up, I started it immediately while keeping my SIM card in my S9, for max picture taking and sharing immediately of course! I got as far as it partially syncing all my apps and setting up my fingerprints when I finally inserted the SIM and it erased everything 😅

Totally forgot about this! So folks, remember to put the SIM first in all the excitement!!

But the Smart Switch was so easy that it was no effort to start again...and on the bright side, it was experiencing the bubbly feeling of having a new phone again! 

I am also glad that the One UI update got pushed to my S9 before changing my phone so it feels brand new but familiar in a good way.

Next were the Galaxy Buds! I waited until I got the new phone because I wanted the first device it paired with to be the S10+ (I'm odd, I know 😄) but it was well worth the wait. I opened the case and boom, synced. So easy! So far, two calls and 2 hours of music - so far so good! I only accidentally muted the call once when checking to see if I could activate Bixby at the same time (which you cannot). 

Now that I got my case (sorry phone, your Prism White exterior is so gorgeous but I need to protect you!), I'm ready to take it into the wild to try all the cool camera features!

Already the wide angle shot is impressive - one picture to take my entire view exactly as I see it (or better!) I caught myself looking edge to edge like this 👀 to see what are the actual boundaries of my peripheral vision...

Looking forward to seeing how the ultrasonic fingerprint reader works in the -15 degrees ...not that I want winter to stick around!

ea43da80-5964-4184-a533-22de79f10bca.jpg

e93ca041-8113-4ce0-a5da-31c01758fb54.jpg

cb91146b-853b-42f6-bb88-8faaeea365bc.jpg

11 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm jealous 100%, just saying lol
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hahaha, are you going to upgrade? 😁
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
no 😪... i just got my S9+ nov 2018, don't get me wrong i love my S9+. also my wife would probably kill me lol.
0 Likes
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Good plan :) you know what they say, happy wife, happy life!
0 Likes
ViTi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Lol, it was entertaining to read about all the excitement when you were setting your new S10+ up !

I also waited to unbox my Galaxy Buds at the same time as the phone 😂 *high five* enjoy taking beautiful pictures on your new phone!
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
🙏! Yay, you too! Looking forward to seeing your amazing pictures too!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Such a GORGEOUS device,
love those buds too
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I had an S9 before and this has soo much screen! Edge to edge
0 Likes
ven0mREAL
Active Level 3
Galaxy S