- New gestions
- Rapidity improved

New Bixby bar

New UI and UX

10 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I thought about checking out the new home page but the page still doesn't load. but honestly only time will tell of it actually is any better. because look what happened when samsung launched bixby 2.0. it was worse in a lot of ways. anyway bixby only ever does just a handful of simple tasks every so often for me. maybe just maybe if one day I completely loose my sanity again I may consider doing another bixby review and thoughts for version 3.0.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
yup just checked again, bixby home page still doesn't load for me..... bixby 3.0 and I are already off to a rocky start.Screenshot_20201030-025635_Bixby Voice.jpg
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TBone, I suggest you to try clearing the cache for the Bixby application and check if the issue got resolved. Settings >> Apps >> Search for "Bixby" >> Storage >> Clear cache.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
did all that and still brokenScreenshot_20201030-123936_Bixby Voice.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I tried and only these command will work when device is locked. Asking date and time, weather, call someone and turn off screen. All other commands need to unlock the phone to work, which make me lack of intereset using Bixby. If I can unlock the phone in hand, why do I ask Bixby to do it? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not sure who make this decision...
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
that was always a petpeev of mine with bixby. also lately the shift to using all capsules, now bixby will not tell me the weather anymore because now it wants me to download a capsule for it. I just refuse to do it, because it just doesn't make sense to me why a customer needs to install extras for a simple task. 🤷🏻♂️
Galaxy S
I hear you. I have the same problem like you. 10 out of 9 will get a response that has no capsule. 😔
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ProximaCentoriB, Thanks for sharing the information in the community.

Galaxy S
your welcome buddy ☺️
0 Likes