Original topic:

Update Blew my SAMSUNG ..... In done

(Topic created on: 07-01-2019 08:42 PM)
Frederick2
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I own a good-sized business . We have about 45 Samsung phones . I'm done . We are going to be hosting a Samsung Burn in. 
We will be taking our Samsung phones and burning them... the corporation will then buy new iPhones to replace them.... Maybe
Samsung will think twice before they force an update the creates problems for our phones... 
18 Comments
jokkir
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nice details
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Blame your own company. Every update will cause some kind of problem in a company environment. That's why you normally have IT Admins that test the software themselves and control their rollout. If you didn't hire one, then I doubt you even need smartphones in your business. Or even computers. Or even WiFi.

If you need tech, IT staff is not an expense. You could have avoided problems that way.
Frederick2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No responsibility on behalf of Sam? Should they not debug before an update... Sounds like Boeing....
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Except Boeing flies aircraft full of people by the thousands per year putting their lives in danger...better analogy next time lol
Galaxy S
lol.. i doubt it. please if you will burn this phones, make a video of it then post it here.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
LOVE to see this but we all know this person is either a troll or won't do it. Frederick2 dont be a coward let's see you do it...betcha won't 😂
Frederick2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
for sure....
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Or they sound like Microsoft (cue the v1809 disaster but they have way more software disasters on their hands), Apple (tons of characters instant crash bugs), IBM (countless examples), NVIDIA (Tegra bootrom fail, Fusée Gelée), Google (Stagefright), Intel (Spectre, Meltdown, Foreshadow and much more), Nintendo (Shield duplication, Stagefright vulnerability years later...) Qualcomm (Quadrooter) and the list goes on.

They all debug and they all fail to catch everything. How could they when often the code to debug has millions of lines! That's why every company needs an IT staff.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Sounds like a Troll - First post & trying to be theatrical & cry for attention.... 🙄