Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Urgent] Transferring data of Samsung Cloud to Google Drive

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 10:55 AM)
GabyThe911Operator
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
How to transfert data of Samsung Cloud to Google Drive without Samsung Cloud resynchronize all pictures on the cloud ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
You SHOULD have the images on your device that are currently backed up to Samsung Cloud - Install Google Photos & Enable Backup / Sync to Google Drive - Check that you have the images backed up to Google & Then disable Samsung Cloud Sync & Service.

If I understand correctly we you want to achieve.

View solution in context

16 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
You SHOULD have the images on your device that are currently backed up to Samsung Cloud - Install Google Photos & Enable Backup / Sync to Google Drive - Check that you have the images backed up to Google & Then disable Samsung Cloud Sync & Service.

If I understand correctly we you want to achieve.
Galaxy S
Sounds like it works, but I have over 11,000 photos and videos to upload, so I'll tell you if it works tomorrow morning
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks, @Shaggyskunk1. @ProximaCentoriB, please follow the steps given by Shaggyskun1 and write back to us if it works.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
it's what I do @Kinsley don't worry

he's a Expert in the community, so he knows what he saying... So I will follow what he say
0 Likes
Galaxy S
At least with Google Drive you CAN pay for more storage if you need it & I THINK that depending on the quality you want - It might not count towards the free storage you have...
Good luck 🤞
Galaxy S
I have 200 GB of storage lol
Galaxy S
and I use the function of unlimited storage quality pictures and videos
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Then it sounds like you are all set 🤙
0 Likes
Galaxy S
not worked, it resynchronized immediately after downloaded
0 Likes