Original topic:

User Manual

(Topic created on: 03-15-2019 12:53 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It's not really a big issue but I still think it needs to be pointed out..
On the new S10+ in your settings and 2nd from the bottom is "User Manual" which when you touch/click on it say that it's not available in your language... please see below

Samsung has launched a new device which is not fully supported and as I said at the start it's not a biggie but if its there in the setting menu then it should be supported..
11 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Same on the S10 version
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
thought it might be ... but didn't want to say so in my post with not knowing for sure...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think that the User Manual issue occurs when you have a Language that isn't supported - For example I have English UK as my primary language & I get the "user manual" not available in your language - Switch to English US & it's there..
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I have it set to English UK... which is the only English as far as I am concerned...
laughing... but what you day say makes sense...
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I just tried after changing my default language to American English and it's still not available...
So back to English.... English...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Weird... Have you received any OTA since you picked up your S10+?
I know that some US variants did - I'm checking with some American friends who have the S10 series if they get the same thing - I'll post back when I hear.
I just prefer to hear Google Assistant speak with a UK accent - Sounds like she knows what she's talking about lol
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well - For whatever reason - US S10+ doesn't even have a Users Manual??
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
As I said it's not a big deal but if it's in the settings then it should be there...
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
if it's not a biggie, it certainly is no smallie..

if full support is sometimes precarious, I'd dread a not fully supported device....

:)
0 Likes