Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

SOLVED: Weird Bug on Quick toggle panel

(Topic created on: 02-20-2020 07:06 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
When swiping down from the top of the screen to view your quick toggles menu, there is a weird bug. It starts when you adjust the brightness using the slider and when you let go, there is a black bar that overlaps the toggles, and disappears after a second. Please fix.

7 Comments
Galaxy S
Try to reboot your phone and see if the problem still there
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  makeanimationssmooth,

It is the Animation provided to set the brightness on the background. While adjusting the brightness bar, the navigation panel will become invisible and upon releasing the brightness bar, the navigation panel will appear back as before. It helps you to have an idea of the brightness you are setting by showing the background.
Please post us if it is not the case.

Thanks,

Keagan

Galaxy S
Hi keagan, it happens everytime I let go of the brightness slider. When I adjust the brightness on the slider, an animation occurs and it shows the screen I am on with the bar solely on top. However, when I let go, it overlaps the icons above the slider and then goes back to normal
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  makeanimationssmooth,

Can you please provide me the model of the Samsung device you are using?

As LavandersChampions mentioned, try rebooting your phone and also do the below.

• Make sure you are running the updated version of android.
  • Close the apps running in the background.
  • Try to change the wallpaper or theme.

Thanks,

Keagan

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
all fixed, I cleared cache partition
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi makeanimationssmooth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here at Samsung. We always appreciate customers who take their time out to give us their valuable feedback.

Thanks,

Keagan

Galaxy S
No... thank your amazing service and dedication to this community

(btw, thanks for the dark mode)