Original topic:

What phone case are you all currently using?

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 05:09 PM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Just a curious question. I've seen some users completely rock their phone caseless and some who have never gone a day without one. I know someone who has 7 different cases! They love their phone, haha...

So with that in mind, what kind of cases do you guys use and is there a specific reason why?
0 Likes
27 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Spigen Rugged Armor. best one
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I've used Spigen. their cases are fantastic!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Spigen clear view case here 😁😁😁
0 Likes
wackdonald
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
no case. never used. maybe skin sometimes
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Showing off that Samsung phone glory? hahaha i love it, especially if you have something like the Aura Glow or Prism White colours
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Hi seobro

i should say it depends of your screen protector. If you have a WhiteStone Dome Glass protector, i recommand you something like  the Procase protector like in the picture.

Procase protectorProcase protector

But if you only have a device with no screen protector or with the Samsung plastic protector i suggest you something like a wallet to protect your device...I got both for my Note 10+...but for now i am only using the wallet until i put a WhiteStone dome glass on my Note 10+

81Sq0TuJE9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Stikcing to the case with magnetStikcing to the case with magnet

0 Likes
ZOULOU
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
oui
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For my S10, I own Zagg Invincible Shield Glass Fusion and three cases. A Samsung branded clear case, I like the thin design. Casemate tough clear case. And my favorite Otterbox Pursuit, this is the one I'm using right now. The pursuit case feels solid and I am sure it won't damage my phone if I drop it in any terrain.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung LED View Cover or UAG case

UAG is rock solid. I can hold it in confidence all the time. It also has raised corners and top and bottom bezels so basically no need for tempered glass.

LED View Cover is light and elegant. It's also functional as the LED area is touch-sensitive so you can pickup or reject calls or control your music or alarm and so on. Plus it lets you customize your notification icons so you can make pretty cool icons.