Original topic:

What phone case are you all currently using?

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 07:16 PM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Just a curious question. I've seen some users completely rock their phone caseless and some who have never gone a day without one. I know someone who has 7 different cases! They love their phone, haha...

So with that in mind, what kind of cases do you guys use and is there a specific reason why?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Led Cover View from Samsung is scratching the screen protector on the Note 10 +

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's strange. I don't use a screen protector though so I can't confirm or deny your claim
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
lifeproof Fre for my S9+
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have a clear plastic case made by viva Madrid around the sides and back of my S8. Also have a screen protector from Ghost Armor.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
to CHMultimedia from another Samsung forum
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Sounds like he's talking about the Clear View cover, which I also have and is completely different from the LED View Cover
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ESR clear case with a 9H temper glass back cover to showcase the awesome colours of the Aura Glow Note 10 plus
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
wow that's super blingy
0 Likes
RedEyeRon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Note 10+ user and I got this Spigen case. I also got it for my Note 8. I use it to carry my driver's license and my credit card. Super handy

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07W8W8MFF/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_VQ8QDbDTV8XAE
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I use a UAG Monarch case with amFilm protector (Whitestone cheaper alternative) for my Note 10+. Dropped it on hardwood floor from my desk. Accidentally flinged it against the wall when reaching for it on the bed which ricochet off the wall and metal post before landing on hardwood floor. Then 2 accidents in the kitchen where it landed on tiled floor. One drop forced the S Pen to pop from the housing. I thought the S Pen was done for when the Note bounced, flipped and landed on it. As well as another incident off the bathroom towel bar (lol don't ask). The misadventures of my Note 10+.

Yeah, I'm very clumsy even when trying to be careful. lol

The phone, case and protector are still good. As well as the S Pen. :)
0 Likes