Original topic:

Where's my S20 Ultra...

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 08:39 AM)
Shug
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought mine over a month ago and still nothing received nor any updates. What's going on Samsung?
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy S
There are likely delays due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Shipping is not brought to you by Chuck Norris, I'm sorry for the delay.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You're going to get a generic and unhelpful comment by a moderator asking you if your phone was bought from a carrier or by Samsung.ca. If the former, that person will make it clear that they don't care about helping you. If the latter, they will ask for your order number and say another unhelpful comment that your package is coming or something generic. And that comment will have an incredibly broken English
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
hahahaha
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Shug,

Have you ordered the Phone (Samsung galaxy S20 Ultra) from Samsung Canada Website or through Carrier?

If you ordered it from the Samsung Canada website let us know the order number and if you have ordered through Carrier then please contact Carrier.

0 Likes
Shug
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Through the carrier. They don't know when either unfortunately. Thanks Kinsley.
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Preordered from the source on February 25th, got it yesterday the 17th of March. Long delays on the ultra, hopefully it can helps you with the amount of day I had to wait to calculate yours.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Called it.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
@shug id be upset if it was me,
So Imma be a smart azz and say I Recieved your delivery last week and I used it to light a cigar 😭
@CHMultimedia w t f don't you know, I really like everyone here, your all fun and informative and place putting, please don't stop being yourselves ✌️🤙👍🙃