Original topic:

Whitestone Dome Glass - Is AWESOME! 🐧

(Topic created on: 06-07-2019 07:53 PM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Just installed the Whitestone Dome glass on my S10+!

Went smooth as silk & the display feels SO MUCH better than the pre-installed Samsung screen protector! 

No issues with the Finger Print scanner - Just followed the instructions & paid particular attention to turning the UV light on for 15 seconds & then pressing where the FP scanner is for a minute - Then finishing the curing with the UV light - Removing the Finger Prints & then re-registering - Quick & at least if not faster than the pre-installed screen protector +The screen feels like silk!

I ordered it from Amazon & got the replacement kit since I already have the UV light - $49.00 & I would do the same again in a New York minute - Had Whitestone on my S8+ & have it on my S9+... wouldn't waste my money on anything else - Especially considering the price of the phone ✌️🕊

Still not as good as the FP scanner on the S9+ I definitely find the FP scanner on the back is completely effortless to use... 
7 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Congrats
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
cool
0 Likes
QP
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm thinking about getting one too. Please give future update on fingerprint of how accurate.
0 Likes
QP
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@Shaggyskunk1 how hard it is to put on the Whitestone Dome, from your point of view I wanted to order 1 now.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's pretty straightforward - I was nervous the first time I installed a Whitestone Dome on my S8+... Just watch the installation videos a few times before & Make some bullet point notes if you need to - Just take your time - You could even do a few trial runs without the adhesive or taking the film off the Whitestone Dome glass - But most of all - Watch the videos & you should be just fine 👍🙂🐧

REMEMBER to use the UV light for ONLY 15 seconds the first time & Then Press HARD on the Dome Glass where the Finger Print scanner is located! - REMEMBER to cover the Speaker up top with the included tape etc 🕊
QP
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you I will try to remember that.
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thanks for the awesome review. I was unsure of which screen protector to go with once this factory one goes. Appreciate the recommendation 👍