Original topic:

Who's excited for One UI 2.1!!!

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 12:40 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Tomorrow it is set that most carriers including Rogers and Fido will be releasing the May patch (finally) and S9 users will be getting One UI 2.1!!!!

Hopefully this isn't our last mini 'software' update 🤞
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm jumping up and down like Ross,Rachel and Phoebe when ross got the naked guys appartment
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi makeanimationssmooth, Thanks for taking the time to share the information on the community.

Galaxy S
Why on earth would you be Thanking someone for providing FALSE information??
The S9 series is NOT getting One UI V2.1 tomorrow! It's ONLY scheduled to receive the May Security Patch OTA...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
My Updates List was not allowed here, but groundless lies are? Worse, congratulated?? Yeesh
Galaxy S
@Skunk, if you are so smart then this isn't an 'android' update. It will be a minor UI change, plus the May SMR. Rogers only includes major software updates, like Android 10
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
hahahahah LOL makeanimationssmooth get outta here you're just trolling
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Alright. If you're so sure, let's wager on it. I bet tomorrow will only have the May SMR and not OneUI 2.1 or any such "minor UI change". If I'm right, you're gone forever. If I'm wrong, I'm gone forever AND post everywhere that you're smarter than all of us, including on my website. Deal?
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I wish but he'll be too scared to bet and act on it 😂
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I dunno, maybe that fine person will do it... that is, unless they don't stand behind what they said...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
👌
0 Likes