Original topic:

Why is Samsung forcing updates on apps I don't even want?

(Topic created on: 05-16-2019 10:10 AM)
jackday
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My phone is literally jammed full of apps I don't even want restricting it from being usable for apps that I do. how is this any different than sending me software that purposely limit my phone?? Whose phone is it anyways? When people spend $1,000+ on a device what gives you the right to control what they wish to do with their device?
0 Likes
7 Comments
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
lol if it's a $1000 device, you probably have more than enough storage for it to matter
0 Likes
Galaxy S

@jackday wrote:
My phone is literally jammed full of apps I don't even want restricting it from being usable for apps that I do. how is this any different than sending me software that purposely limit my phone?? Whose phone is it anyways? When people spend $1,000+ on a device what gives you the right to control what they wish to do with their device?

Any app you don't want or use can be disabled or uninstalled.

0 Likes
jackday
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If that were true.. Do you think I would go to the effort? It's an S6 3g ram and now it's full with no use for real aps..
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
the S6 is 4 ish years old. it's going to be outdated and slow
0 Likes
jackday
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Insted I get briefing, pure forced spam, fake news, and other sorted ignarent clutter I don't want.. Game services I can no longer even play a decent in a few hundred Gig of ram... How is this not forced obsilances?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
"in a few hundred Gig of ram..."? That's a lot of RAM lol 😂
0 Likes
jackday
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sorry, I ment to say meg... 😉
0 Likes