Original topic:

Why tho

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 07:38 AM)
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Why delay an update? The US already got this stupid update. Also, we're already in April why would you not just release the April security patch instead? Samsung get your stuff together.

0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm checking with some friends in the US with the S10+ to see if there's any issues with the March Security Patch OTA - I know that not all of the US Carriers have pushed it...

btw - US T-Mobile is still on the February Security Patch 🐧
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You are sounding just like the S8 Pie babies
Agreed it would be nice to see it come
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I mean, these are $1000+ phones so me complaining isn't completely out of the ordinary.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
My S10 is working perfectly so if there is a problem that they have found that is caused by the update I am very happy to wait for it
0 Likes
wackdonald
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think they are working on some things like notification circle and what not. It would be worth the wait.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
They aren't. Most of the world already has this update, Canada is just late as usual.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You mean bloatware
0 Likes
KWEEN101
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@FragmentedChicken : If you're not happy with the way Samsung does updates, perhaps shop around for a different brand?
don't blame users and people who suport Samsung to excuse Samsung's behavior. it's not a big stretch for a person to spend $1000 on a phone and expect certain things. sometimes complaining about it does nothing but in the end we're all entitled to our own opinion....I personally am disappointed with the update schedule. I love my phone but if I'd known Samsung was like this?....hmmm I'd probably have a different brand. obviously it's too late for me as I've had this phone for less than a yr and don't wanna go through the changing process again.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I knew what I was going into, but I'm still a bit disappointed because this is the most I've ever spent on a phone before. I love the hardware, software, and pretty much everything about my S10. But there are some bugs I want squashed in an update :)