Original topic:

Wireless Samsung Dex

(Topic created on: 09-22-2017 10:46 PM)
sikhness
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Guys,

I moved to the Android world about 2 months ago with the Galaxy S8 and absolutely love it. I was previously using a Microsoft Lumia 950XL which had Continuum built in its Windows Mobile operating system. It's basically what Samsung Dex was inspired from so when I heard Samsung was working on it, I was very interested.

One thing that Continuum did that was amazing was that you could actually go into the desktop mode wirelessly on any Windows 10 laptop or Miracast capable device.

It would be awesome if Samsung Dex capable devices could do the same so that you don't have to dock the phone and can use the phone screen as a trackpad similar to Continuum.
3 Comments
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
welcome to android. it's honestly so much better than iPhones. the more you use it the more you'll see how customizable and easy if is
0 Likes
Galaxy S
all in time I can see this happening much sooner than apple will lol. but wireless desktop solution ya def possible to happen in the future with Samsung
0 Likes
CessRocka
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I like this idea, but at the same time I like having the DeX cause it charges my device while I'm using it. only thing missing from DeX though would be the audio output.
0 Likes