Original topic:

Wow what a phone

(Topic created on: 04-29-2018 11:40 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
I have had iPhones since they came out, and it seems I only had them based on the fact that the worlds advertising gurus told me that they were the best. My last straw was my 7 plus which konked out on me and both times I sent it in for repair. It was just over the warranty. I took a chance on my new s9 and I have to say that this is the best phone I have ever had. I wish I knew how fantastic these phones were years ago, as I would have never have had an iPhone.

Thanks for having me Android.
8 Comments
Homie9
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Welcome to the Android World! :)
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Welcome to Android! My story is similar but I bit the bullet and hopped ship back in 2014. My iPhone home button broke and they said to me that they can't fix it and I'll have to buy a new phone.

I bought a new phone, but not an iPhone.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
welcome aboard... ya just can't beat Samsung device's
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You made the right decision! Welcome! You've also joined an amazing community and we're all here to help with whatever you need 😊
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Congratulations on leaving the iHerd. You'll love what you've been missing for years lol
0 Likes
RapidX
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
wait till u guys try the Google pixel then this is my work phone and I love it almost as much as my pixel xl2.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Not too worry @nomoreiphones, btw love your name.
You made the right choice switching to android, and with that being said....Samsung out of all android devices.
You will not regret it, you seem to be one of those people who like to use their phone to the maximum potential! I love how open source android is, you will love your new phone.
If you have any questions, concerns, issues with your phone, feel free to reach out to any of us on here. Everyone is super helpful!!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Wow, thanks for the comments. if I have any questions or issues, I'll know to come back here.
0 Likes