Original topic:

alarm

(Topic created on: 02-20-2020 07:49 AM)
Pendola
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, I need help 

I don't like to live my pone "ON" during the nights, but I want to use my alarm to wake up but I don't know can I set it to use it this way. 

does any one know How can I set my mobile to use my alarm from my  phone is off then it's turns "on" and my alarm sounds? 
14 Comments
Pendola
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes I just try it and didn't work. So I will try the not disturb mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Nope - You have to leave the phone on in or to get the Alarm to work - If the phone is powered off it's not going to work - The Alarm can't power up the phone.
Pendola
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you!
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
if you're worried about "alerts" waking you up you can use do not disturb mode. that's what I use (I have it set up to allow certain calls and texts to make noise and everything else Is Silenced
Pendola
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ok I will try! thank you.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes, use Do Not Disturb mode if you don't want any disturb and your alarm can wake you up.

If the point is you really want your phone turn off at night and need an alarm wake you up, buy a Galaxy Active2. The watch will wake you up and the phone can turn off at night.

I am doing such thing. Phone power off and watch sleeping with me, wake me up in the morning. 🙂
Pendola
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ok I will try the "Do not disturb" mode! thank you so much!
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Pendola,

In most smart phones the alarm feature is software dependent. This means if the device has been powered OFF or is no longer working, your alarm will not go off as the software is no longer running.

Cheers,

Kinsley

Pendola
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
oh I see! thank you!
0 Likes