Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Sad that my s8+ couldn't make it into the list 
9 Comments
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is an unofficial listed based off of Samsungs OS Upgrade policy. While this is likely the final list there is no official list out there yet.

The S8 didn't make the list because it launched with Nougat (Android 7) and 9 was its last update. Any Samsung phone that launched with Nougat won't get 10.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I still don't understand how people keep sharing this daamn list. It's not even official info. But probably very close to truth.

Of course your S8 didn't make it, just follow previous history and you could deduce that.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I likewise don't understand. I mean come on, I had this exact list posted here months ago. But you know, only with devices relevant to Canada
0 Likes
Galaxy S

this is NOT official,

please stop posting this.

0 Likes
Chuck66
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it is the official from samsung, depending on which product u registered on Samsung members app you'll get a notice on when to expect an update, s8 users only got notice for oneui update. bye bye Samsung
0 Likes
Chuck66
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it is official, as u get the info in this samsung members app.i have the s8 and i only got the notice for the ONEUI update not OS uodate... im switching from Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S
where is your source?
0 Likes
rfnadeem
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
why s8 plus is not in the list
0 Likes
engKasaato
Active Level 4
Galaxy S