Options
Galaxy S
Should I install totalav
0 Likes
8 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Sipper, Your device is provided with "Device care/Device Maintenance" which is a built-in feature that gives you all the tools you need to keep your device running smoothly, automatically optimizing your battery, storage, memory and security. However, you could also find a third-party application of your choice in Galaxy Store or Play Store. 

0 Likes
Sipper
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thanks keegan. That was why I was asking about Total AV. I think I may give a miss and dump it before registering
Galaxy S
i have bitdefender installed just for anti-theft purposes..
0 Likes
Montypython
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I use Avira, there is a free version available for mobile devices. I also use Canadian Shield by CIRA
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I use Eset Anti-virus for my S9 and also on my laptop computer. It is a great program that will catch and automatically destroy viruses in a matter of seconds. I don't need to do anything except start it and let it do its thing
0 Likes
Sipper
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thanks Jay. already, since I came here seeking guidance my s9 has started acting up demanding that I select a home app. **bleep** is that? sometimes android makes Apple look good....
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Sipper, Please try to open Settings >> Apps >> Tap on 3 dot menu >> Select Default apps >> Home app >> Select One UI home launcher and check if the issue got resolved.

0 Likes
Cibi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its unnecessary to have an anti-virus. Samsung gives you a safe environment where you don't have to be worried about.
0 Likes