Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

auto reply

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 01:10 PM)
shelzy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How do I turn off auto reply. My phone just started sending. I'm driving, sorry. Texts replies when I am not in the car. Samsung s10
0 Likes
12 Comments
Galaxy S
Are you using any 3rd party program like AndroidAuto?
0 Likes
shelzy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes I see android auto.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Tap Settings. Tap Driving Mode. Tap the Driving Mode Auto-Reply switch to turn on or off.

0 Likes
shelzy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I couldn't find that exact option. I did change all permissions to denied and disabled the app. i will see if that does the trick. thank you.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi again, Shelzy, I've done a bit of research; it seems there isn't a way to disable Auto Reply within Android Auto, sorry for the inconvenience.

Solution
Galaxy S

If there are any other queries you have about the matter, I'd be happy to help! If not, simply click the 3 dots on this comment and mark as resolved so mods and other community members can assist others, Thanks!

0 Likes
shelzy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Its ways on. even when I haven't been in the car all day. such a pain. thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I'm not sure what you're talking about; if you mean the notification that's on the top of your phone and won't go away, you can hide it by Going to Settings - Apps - Android Auto - Notifications and disable the show notification. Let me know if that helps.

0 Likes
shelzy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
my phone sends a text that says. "I'm driving, sorry." When texts or phone calls come in. I am not driving.
0 Likes