Forum Posts

photo editor ap suggestions?

Posted in: Galaxy S

I'm used to my S5 and it's editing awesomeness. I miss being able to add text to pictures. Anyone have any suggestions for a photo editor ap that won't bombard me with advertisements?

Posted by: karen1
Beginner Level 2

smart switch

while cnnecting to a different device I accidently clicked on photo instead of smart switch. now every time I connect it goes to my photos. how can this be corrected and go to smart switch instead?

Posted by: bmw13
Beginner Level 2

email sync problems

hey team.I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I recently updated to the OS marshmallow, ever since my phone doesn't sync with my emails, except in the morning for an hour. During OS lollipop I got sync every 1 minute.I have checked my settings and can't fi...

Posted by: rymobro
Beginner Level 2

s6 no connection

anyone else having a problem when opening an app that requires data or wifi and it says connection failed? did a factory reset twice no luck with it improving

MirrorLink App

which App is best to use for connecting to vehicle? there a few listed on the MirrorLink website so I'm hoping that someone has some experience with any of them.

Posted by: miinan
Active Level 4

stream from s7 to view 18.4

Hi, How do I stream/cast photos from my s7 phone to my Galaxy view 18.4 tablet? I would find this handy when traveling and wanting to view photos on a larger screen.

Posted by: Geiri
Active Level 1

connecting to car

I'm having a hard time connecting to my car's sound system. I've only been able to play audio through Bluetooth Neither USB or auxiliary cable connects to the car's audio. It's a 2015 with a good audio system. Any thoughts?

Posted by: timg
Beginner Level 2

always on

the "always on" display does not show the clock/calender anymore. I didn't change any settings. what might be the issue?

Posted by: miinan
Active Level 4

ringtones

I've purchased and downloaded a song from Google play that I'd like to use as my ringtone. is there a way for me to do this without using my computer? also a mac user. advice?

Posted by: jiggs
Beginner Level 2

please help

I was on Google searching for some information on infections when I clicked on a site link for the infection I was looking at. When I clicked it, my phone vibrated and told me I have a virus on my S7 phone from looking at an adult site. I was not on ...

Posted by: kay1
Beginner Level 2