Original topic:

best tips required

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 04:45 PM)
Georgeana
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'm am not using this awesome the way it was intended. 

I would think the camera is the easiest way to start. I have dont a hyperlapse, used the food option but I've like to make small video slice things that people do. 

How do I go from where I am now to where I'd like to be?

Thanks
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
hi georgeana, hmm. i cannot understand what you are trying to convey, i don't know if its just my poor english comprehension, but i understand that you wanna do something about taking videos.. there are people here who are good in using the samsung camera, @ZMAHD is good in taking photos and editing it as he has a featured post in here on tips of creating good photos. @Tallman is also good in using the pro mode of the camera. you can ask questions here as to what you want to do about it. i suggest to ask specific questions, I'm pretty sure there are people who can answet it here. now, what phone do you have?? as different phones have different capabilities because they have different hardwares. :)
Georgeana
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks for the feedback. I want to edit and explore the other modes. I dont know how to search for people. I tried looking for tips but they were for the s20.

how can I find the people and their tips you speak of?
Galaxy S

Hi Geogeana!

Happy to see new members exploring the Camera app a bit further; Last year I made two posts that talked about taking better pictures and editing them; You can find them here:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Tip/Tip-Photo-Editing-Camera/td-p/1415251

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Tip/Tip-Photo-Editing-Post-Editing/td-p/1434469

If you're looking for anything specific, I'm actually planning on expanding my posts later on, so let me know!

Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Georgeana,

You can create your own time-lapse video by setting your phone on Hyperlapse. The camera alternates the number of shots per second by slowing down then speeding up again—also known as the frame rate. It does all the work for you! The frame rate is automatically adjusted depending on the scene being recorded and the phone’s movement.

Hyperlapse mode: Record scenes, such as passing people or cars, and view them as fast-motion videos. Below are the steps to record Hyperlapse.

- On the shooting modes list, tap MORE → HYPERLAPSE.

- Tap the Hyperlapse speed icon and select a frame rate option.

- Choose the desired speed.

- If you set the frame rate to Auto, the device will automatically adjust the frame rate according to the changing rate of the scene.

- Tap on the red dot in a circle to start recording.

- Tap on the square dot on a circle to finish recording.

- On the preview screen, tap the preview thumbnail and tap Play Hyperlapse to view the

video.

Also, you can follow the links provided by @ZMAHD, in which he shared, how to take better pictures and how to edit them. As mentioned by @gokongming, it will help us more to assist you, if you share your device details like model number and android version.

Thanks, @gokongming, and @ZMAHD

Georgeana
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you. I am following my first person
0 Likes