Original topic:

**bleep**ING EGG PHONE

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 07:22 AM)
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So this is my **bleep** last samsung s9+ just broke the screen cuz it fell from bed like are u **bleep** serius the s8+ was the same but **bleep** men is so **bleep** spencive the screen like 250 300 just for the screen the s9+  for the s8+ still 200 like **bleep** why samsung is like that iphone is cheap and doesnt break that easy BUT SAMSUNG IS **bleep** GARBAGE DONT BUY THIS **bleep** IT WILL BREAK IN 2WEEKS CUZ IS LIKE **bleep** EGG SO STUPID I WISH I CAN TAKE U GUYS TO COURT  i hae **bleep** 10 samsung with the broken screen and the receipt for the **bleep** fixing that **bleep** over 2000 in less them 1 year **bleep** YOU SAMSUNG EVERYONE GET IPHONE 
40 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
iphone is cheap??? LOL you lost everyone as soon as you said that. Go to Apple, please.
0 Likes
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
what iphone u want cuz the samsung s9+ is 500 same as the iphone xr and it work better then this **bleep** always breaking
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I had the screen break on my S7E a few years ago, and that was rough the cost of replacing that. I hate to say it, but glass will always be glass. it's just a matter of how it falls in that moment if it's enough to break it. I will say screen Glass Technology is pretty impressive now days but it's not completely shatterproof.
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Do you have concrete floor?

0 Likes
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
wood floor
0 Likes
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

tres concret comme floure

0 Likes
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
just samsung is so **bleep** iphone doesnt break that easy EVERYONE GET IPHONE SAMSUNG IS **bleep**
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Everyone get IPhone???? No I'm with Samsung!

LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
if anyone have a samsung s9+ let me know or someone to fixed it cheap so i can sell it a grt my money back
0 Likes