Original topic:

call control

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 09:19 AM)
Options
Galaxy S
I just had a friend call me, she got a message that said this number has call control and press 1.  They redialed and the call went through.  How do I deactivate this feature?  I am not sure how I got it?
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Hmmm...I think this is not Samsung features. Possible is your carrier's features?

Try googling, sounds like Bell features. Are you using Bell as a mobile provider ?
Galaxy S
I should have said my service provider is KOODO. I did a search on their website under Self Serve and found that it is a free feature that can be used to block unwanted calls. I also found that when I turn it off, it allows the phone calls back to normal and you don't have to press a random number to connect the incoming call
notlob
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how do i turn off
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Great, glad you find it. I am very sure this is not Samsung feature. 🙂
Galaxy S
@Tallman, you are correct. This is not a Samsung feature. I tried a search in Samsungs website and "no results were found"
nah4real
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its a feature that Telus just introduced. U can get access to it via the web browser or thru the My Telus app when u sign in
Night_Owl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm with Koodo too. Call Control is an opt-in feature. You can find it under Self Serve -> Mobile services.
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @jayman1973,
Good to know that your issue is resolved now. Thanks, @Tallman, @nah4real, @Night_Owl, for your responses.
0 Likes