Highlighted
Active Level 3
Why samsung s20 ultra cannot have call recording? Are all new handphone couldnt have call recording or only Samsung? Even downloaded an app called ACR also cannot function! If i knew only samsung doesnt hv call recording, i wont buy this phone.

#callrecording
7 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
you do realize call recording is deemed illegal in Malaysia? its against the law to be recording a call without the Knowledge of the other party.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
Indeed. It's the rules/law and not because of the phones' limitation.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
tell me which phone can record calls?
Highlighted
Active Level 4
huawei,honor,oppo and etc etc
Highlighted
Active Level 4
well Madam recording call is not available in malaysia
Highlighted
Active Level 7

Call recording in Malaysia is quite consider as illegal, you must inform the other party before you start recording calls... just like when you call any helpline, it will inform you that the call might be recorded for quality and training purposes...

what you wanted to do is consider secretly recording calls without the other party concern and knowledge... even you wanted to report someone on what they said over the phone by turning in the recorded conversation, you must first prepare yourself to get into trouble by recording the calls in a illegal method...

Under the law, it's actually illegal for Malaysian citizens to do so. This is stated in the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 where those without lawful authority can't intercept or attempt to intercept, any form of communication.

Highlighted
Expert Level 1
Before your post, there are similar post about call recording.
To answer your post, some region offered call recording but not Malaysia.