Original topic:

camera comparaison note 10+ vs S20 Ultra 108mpx

(Topic created on: 02-18-2020 05:55 PM)
MAP
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Got to test the demo unit a work 🤯🤤👌👌 mind blowing details. Took the same picture on my note 10+ and the s20 ultra and zoomed in afterwards. There's so much details in the shot. My note 10 file was 7.79mb and the s20 ultra was 22.39mb 🤯

22 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
While it's actually cool, I'm disappointed by the obvious noise and oversharpening.

And now I know in which city you live 😉
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Lol
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
On my part I found that if you look at the result of the note 10 in comparison to the s20, this is a very little object in the picture and far away not close like those cars in the front. The amount of details and the fact that you can read the sign is awsome I think. And of course this is probably not final software and it's a demo unit not retail unit. The zoom at 100X is useless, but you can zoom more than other and still keep it sharp.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes you are right but on a bigger display, it becomes instantly obvious even on the cars. I checked on my Note9 and it looks good, but when on my Tab S6, it's clear.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
And by the way, (it's in french, but you can use the traduction) DisplayMate say that le S20 Ultra, get the best screen of any smartphone 👍I am sure that the photos Will be great

https://www.phonandroid.com/galaxy-s20-ultra-meilleur-ecran-oled-marche-apres-displaymate.html

beat 10 records

Experts say the screen developed by Samsung is "visually indistinguishable from perfection."
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm a from Quebec, my first language is French. 😜
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thanks for the report! 😁
0 Likes
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nice comparison.
Galaxy S
@MAP - I want to know that your original picture (S20 108mpx), is it more shaper and clearer than the picture you upload? 🤔