Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Same error here... I'm with Telus as well
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
another from Telus 🤷🏼‍♂️
Highlighted
Active Level 3
you'd think Telus would get this updated or working considering the amount of customers they have and their increasing bills and income they make
Highlighted
Active Level 3

if crapple RCS works with telus/koodo   why not Samsung/Google?....different coding/algorithms? 

Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

Thanks for that link. I checked it out, and called. The *611 rep for Telus didn't really have too much knowledge on this, had to keep putting me on hold to just come back and give acoles note review of that article lol

Beginner Level 2
At the moment, RCS is only being supported for Telus Pixel phones.
https://www.telus.com/en/on/support/article/android-next-gen-messaging-explained
Highlighted
Active Level 3
well that seems pretty retarded considering you'd thing they would want to target the galaxies etc being a better market for them I think, in general should just target all. why pick just pixels. seems pretty useless to me lol
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

Hey everyone!  So I just got off the phone with TELUS.  Someone in this forum had put up a link to the article for "Android Next Gen Messaging", and after listening to Telus csr struggle to explain the feature to me (as I just read it and explained it to her), it is definitely a Telus issue. As the article says on the website, ONLY google pixel phones are able to have this feature, with Telus.  

Hope this helps.  She wasn't able to give more info on if Telus will enable the feature for Samsung phones or not.

Take care!!!

Highlighted
Beginner Level 4
I thought telus was more advanced
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
So why doesn't Telus support Samsung like they do iPhones or Pixels? Since 2016, the Telus reps have been telling me that visual voicemail is coming soon...still nothing? And Telus is again depriving Samsung owners the pleasure of the services their phones have to offer. I guess Rogers will be the go-to company for Samsung owners. what about Bell? Does the chat service function on their network?