Original topic:

clock widget on home screen

(Topic created on: 03-11-2018 06:11 AM)
robin90
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
hi...i have the clock and weather widget on my home screen. the clock widget does not change as the day light savings has kicked in. my clock app does show the change.

how can i change the clock widget to display correct time.

0 Likes
17 Comments
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Touch the clock app, will open weather app , right corner you will see 3 dots, click it, will open a small menu , in there you will see settings, under settings see if current location is ON , if not turn it on, and turn your GPS location also.
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
delete and re add the widget
0 Likes
Rosh21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm having the same issue too with my weather widget. Actual time on my phone is correct. But the time on my weather widget is still an hour behind. I've deleted and re added the app and still nothing.
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
if you see below the weather widget there is small round arrow for update if you click that one the your widget time will match with phone time.
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Don't know if it'll help but try rebooting your phone.. I have to do that sometimes when traveling because the time zone won't update
0 Likes
kimmer65
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
tryed everything it just won't work still wrong time
0 Likes
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try opening the weather app and refreshing it.
0 Likes
momo3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue for me & I've tried all suggestions above but nothing has worked.
0 Likes
jubes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello. I'm having the same issue and have done all suggestions on here, and still the widget Did not change or auto-update...
0 Likes