Original topic:

comparing Huawei P20 Pro to S10+???

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 10:20 PM)
3Fingerz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
hello Samsung users. Just got the s10+ today. I previously owned Huawei p20 pro and let me tell you about the p20 pro the camera features and tools it has by far the best camera phone to own if you like taking pictures. Hands down. And one thing I kinda noticed about this s10+ it doesn't have built in wireless projection. Seems a lil bit bigger the p20 pro fits right in your palm like a new born baby... 

Whats your thoughts on those to phones???

0 Likes
7 Comments
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't about the S10+, but many people I know seem To have little bugs with P20 Pro 🤔 I think that overall the S10 is better
0 Likes
3Fingerz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
what do you mean??? "Seems to have little bugs." I haven't had any problems with my p20 pro.

🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I own the P20 Pro i and have issues with reception/microphone especially when i activate VoLTE. I exchanged for a new one and it's a little better but the issue is still present so yes they do have "little bugs". I love everything else about the phone though.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I think you're right that Huawei has got the best cameras on their phones... P20 and P30 Pro. Hopefully Samsung catches up on the S11. By the way, Night mode update on the camera for S9 and S10 needs improvement.
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
night time Photography is a little better but I find Huawei way overexposes where the Samsung looks far natural, and look at the video abilities. The S10 blows away the Huawei in most camera features.
0 Likes
3Fingerz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am really liking the S10+. it's new to my eyes and I haven't put the phone down since I got it 👌 @thebigguy86 wow your extremely right on that. The S10+ just blow my mind with the HD Quality up close photos. Yeah I'm having fun with it. I just thought I'd make a change and it was the right move 😁 goodbye P20 Pro ✌
Hello Samsung Galaxy S10+ 🙌

thanks for the support gentlemen.
S10+ is by far the best phone I experienced since the P20 Pro.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
One think is évident. Nigh mode on S9+ and S10 need much improvement.Because so far, it's not very good and far from Google and Huawei
0 Likes