Original topic:

curved display

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 06:23 PM)
FA11
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi 
I really wish that Samsung would ditch the curved display soon and just give us a flat one on a rectangular frame. Similar to the iPhone 12. It would be a dream lol. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
JDJC08
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S10e? S20 FE? Note 20? and probably some of their budget phones like the A series? not sure which else lol
0 Likes
FA11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I should have been a little more clear. I was speaking on their flag ship phones.
JDJC08
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hopefully they will have a range of options at the flagship level eventually! Semi-curve or flat with little bezel haha I don't mind the curve at all though
0 Likes
FA11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
😆 that would be awesome. I personally have had problems with the accidental touches. I also think that it would feel better in the hand, a more comfortable hold. we will see I guess. I will keep my hopes up lol
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi dominiquegrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with us. We are considering your suggestion as feedback and will forward this to the concerned team.

JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
leaks of the S21 show that the regular S21 and S21+ will both have flat screens. The S21 Ultra will be the only one with a curved display.
FA11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I really hope your right lol. i want that flat screen and also flat frame. it would be so nice and feel more premium in the hand.
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I dont think we're getting a flat frame and part of me hopes we don't haha. I really like what samsungs been doing lately with the curved glass and really thin metal sides. Its very precise and feels so nice to hold. The flat metal sides of the iPhone show fingerprints really easily as well.