Original topic:

dissatisfied

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 01:20 PM)
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Although I am and have been a diehard Samsung fan and user, since the Galaxy S2, Samsung doesnt feel that loyal customers like me should be treated fairly.

The s10 plus ceramic was the first Samsung device I preordered rather than purchasing from a carrier. The reason for this was because I was very excited and wanted to get the phone on launch and start using it. I was told tht shipping would go around March 5th but on March 7th, I had no update. I called them and they ensured that i would receive the device the next day. The next day, i called them and they said, sorry for the delay, we will ship complimentary galaxy buds with ur order bcuz it is delayed. I also went on live chat and got the identical response. When i finally got my device, there were no earbuds. When i called Samsung, they said u were given wrong info and you will not get earbuds. 

So basically they lied about shipping date, lied about me getting on March 8th over the phone when I called, lied about me getting complimentary earbuds on phone and live chat. 

This is awful service and its embarrassing. 

The reason ppl preorder devices is to receive on launch and should get compensation for delays. I did not even after being told I would.
16 Comments
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @uzairm87,

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear you didn't have the greatest experience with Samsung Support 😢 Thanks for providing screenshots, it really helps to understand the context!

Could you please PM me through the web community with any details you have regarding your situation (dates, support avenues contacted, proof of purchase, screenshots, etc)? I'll do my best to get you sorted out!

Cheers,

Sabrina

uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
where do I send u a PM from?
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
@uzairm87 you have to do it from the browser not from the mobile app
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks @Habsfan and @Cassidy for the clarification! @uzairm87, let me know if you're having trouble figuring it out 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
They're offering you free Galaxy Buds to make up for it though. Guess it's not such a bad deal after all...
Galaxy S
I'd take it 👍
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Seems the problem is that this offer was denied, as he says here:

"When i finally got my device, there were no earbuds. When i called Samsung, they said u were given wrong info and you will not get earbuds. "

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
they said no after
0 Likes