Original topic:

email: Certificate not secure

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 10:12 AM)
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I'm wondering how I can get rid of a certificate ... it says Certificate isn't from a trusted authority. If you continue with this certificate your Emails and account may be at risk.

I travelled to Japan and I see issued by mfg02.wifi-cloud.jp

I always choose cancel But the certificate prompt always comes back when I refresh my emails.

Using Samsung email app, Hotmail account.

Thanks
6 Comments
Galaxy S
I think that you can go to Settings & Search "certificates" - That will take you to User Certificates & you should be able to delete the certificate you don't want.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
omg I went to settings and saw so many certificates are active
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This also happens when you are connected to a WiFi hotspot that wants you to login.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
security certificates ... I've got certificates from godaddy and looks like from ads I dont know what they are, I disabled a few
0 Likes
GraGra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am experiencing the same problem “certificate not secure....” It appears to be associated with my hotmail.com account being at risk. How do I know what certificate is infected; Shouldn’t malware/internet security have handled the culprit. 

HELP

@fuggyr wrote:
I'm wondering how I can get rid of a certificate ... it says Certificate isn't from a trusted authority. If you continue with this certificate your Emails and account may be at risk.

I travelled to Japan and I see issued by mfg02.wifi-cloud.jp

I always choose cancel But the certificate prompt always comes back when I refresh my emails.

Using Samsung email app, Hotmail account.

Thanks

0 Likes
Eu_Renato
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

hi