Original topic:

ex-iphone user Galaxy S7 Edge review

(Topic created on: 11-25-2017 12:25 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I thought i would write a review on my thoughts on the galaxy S7 Edge from an ex iphone user prospective. I switched from iphone 11 months ago mostly due to the fact i was board of iphone an was confined to 16GB  storage (which should have been a tech crime ha ha ha ha) when i finally started using spotify. I watched many reviews on samsung's galaxy line of smart phones and in short i was simply blown away as to what samsung has done in just a few generations of the galaxy line. The first thought that came to my mind was "how did i not know about this" and "why am i not an galaxy user". Simply because apple users like boring Iphone's and boring O.S's and they stick to what they know and they truly believe that android is "to colmplex". Yes, I'm still very new to the android world and for the most part i really enjoy my galaxy S7 Edge experience, and I enjoy the sharp crisp screen, and the freedom to make my smart phone to look the way i want and one of my favorite option's is expandable storage and wireless charging  just to name a few. I thought the transition from IOS to android would be hard but in true android fashion it was very easy.  Just plug to 2 phone's together and use smart switch app and job was done. It only took me 2 days to really get the hang of android and already i don' t plan on going back to being an isheep. I'm not one of those people that are going to bash apple because I.O.S is a good O.S, but it's just no longer for me. I have to say the only thing's i miss about I.O.S are the timely support updates and imessage. But that's about it. Also while we are on the topic of android as an O.S my S7 Edge came with 6.0.1 and i love'd it and i love having an app drawer. Then when i recived the 7.0 update it was just that much better. One of my favorite features of 7.0 it the double tap on the app switcher button and the blue light filter and i really like the 7.0 U.I. Also i'I've noticed over time over a few updates the optimization has gotten better and i don't experience much lag or screen drops much anymore. So this is my quick review of the galaxy S7 Edge from my ex-IPhone user prospective, and simply put i really love my galaxy S7 Edge and i can't wait for my next samsung Smart phone maybe the galaxy S9
17 Comments
akoexmo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Welcome to the club and that good news im also a s7 edge user.
TheApostle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
welcome to the family!!
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Welcome to the Samsung Family ☺
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I don't think you would ever go back to iPhone and why would you??
I have had the S7 EDGE since the day it came out and have never regretted getting this phone...
I have skipped the S9 but I am keenly watching the horizon for the S9...
become to the club
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya i don't ever see my self ever going back to iphone, and i love my S7 Edge. my only regret is not getting one sooner.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Welcome to the Samsung family, I'm glad you're enjoying your Samsung experience.
0 Likes
Robodonster64
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same here S7 edge, I came from an iPhone 5S
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i came from iphone 4s and then iphone 6, and i haven't looked back ha ha ha to me samsung offers so much more for about the same price point.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
welcome!!
0 Likes