Original topic:

fingerprint scanner

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 10:56 AM)
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
@Samsung! Please please please! Update system software or something with the fingerprint scanner, as I've posted before with the s10+ I'm now using the s20 ultra and I love it! But!!!!! Even after factory reset and everything and installing everything fresh again, the fingerprint scanner still does not always want to work, screens not dirty, has the factory plastic protector on it still (will remove when it starts to peel) tho less often as I experienced with the s10+ my questioning factor here is how in the hell do I make it work all the time or is that a software glitch? (When I unlocked my phone just now to browse forum and then make this post I had no option for fingerprint) any and all help appreciated 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @ih8tesn0w,

Have you tried Wiping the cache partition as suggested by @sully,?

0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The last thing I could say would be install Samsung smart switch both on your pc and phone. Back everything up to your pc. And perform a full factory reset. Sometimes its best to factory reset after a massive update. Once resetted, connect to smart switch once again and select the restore data option.
0 Likes
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks, ill try that
0 Likes