Original topic:

galaxy s10+ focus problem

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 04:08 PM)
saskboi306
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just got the s10 plus about a week ago and the camera on the phone is not focusing right. Sometimes it works pretty good and has not problem but alot of the time it does not want to auto focus and stays blurry. I have to manually focus it but it seems it has a hard time to try to focus. I have tried wiping camera cache,  turn off different camera settings , wiped the phones cache , restarted phone. What's the best way to deal with this? I really dont want to take it back to the store but I really want this issue fixed.
0 Likes
12 Comments
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@saskboi306 I have had my S10+ since May maybe. camera was working good. all of a sudden maybe a month ago the rear camera wont focus. Tired it on snapchat and Instagram same issue. i believe it happen just after the update we got in June. If you find a way to fix it please share!
saskboi306
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I played with the phone a little bit before I updated to the june software and I dont think I noticed the problem then, so I'm thinking it must be the june update. I'll let you know if i figure anything out thanks !
dizzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think I'm having the same issue as well. sometimes the pictures look slightly distorted as well.
0 Likes
shady
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have the same issue as well
0 Likes
whitewolf23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Also having this issue. Haven't been able to find a solution to this point. It is the worst for me using snapchat, just constantly goes in and out of focus
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@whitewolf23 Ya snap is the worst for me too pictures or videos it just goes in and out of focus.
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Has anyone tired a factory reset of the phone? wondering if I should try that.
0 Likes
abdul
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did that, didnt help
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I ended up trying to factory reset too. it didnt help. has anyone tired to speak to samsung about it? I tired to get on the chat. But it always says no agent available.
0 Likes