Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy s8 update

(Topic created on: 05-29-2019 07:14 PM)
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys i was wondering why my galaxy s8 did not get the update android pie while there is others S8 get it . My s8 is an canadien version and i live in tunisia
0 Likes
Resolved!
26 Comments
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
lol thx speaking about cameras even the quality of the rear camera its weired a little bit perhaps cuz i used to the quality of iphone anyway give me ur opinion about it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well to start with - That's a cute cat 🙀
I'm not that much of a photographer - but for my needs the camera on the S8 series was pretty decent - There's some other members here that are much more knowledgeable about cameras than I am - I know that @CHMultimedia is far more better to give you an opinion than I 🙂🕊
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
lol thx today i test my battery life by playing freefire five matchs booyah each match take 17min and a half from 1:06 to 2:26 with cellular not wifi the battery from 93% down to 68% with good brightness is it good or bad ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I'm not really sure because I don't really play any games - BUT - Games are likely to be using a fair amount of the CPU & Screen Brightness is also likely to be higher - Plus depending on the quality & strength of the Cellular Data Signal - It doesn't sound to be excessive battery drain... my 2 cents 🐧
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so is it good one i should not replace it ?
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Use the Diagnostics here on the Samsung Members app & if it says that your battery health is good - I would not replace the battery - Anyway I hope that this resolves your concerns 👍🕊
Handsomerobb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S