Original topic:

headphones one side louder

(Topic created on: 08-16-2019 10:04 AM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
My S10 one side is louder than other. Nothing wrong with my hearing and didn't recently change settings. Tried my S9 headphones and they work fine 
0 Likes
14 Comments
Galaxy S
Wireless or wired?
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
In settings search for hearing enhancements. This can adjust the sound settings for left/right balance. Not a complete fix but it may help. Also submit an error report through the members app and the software/hardware teams can see what the issue is. Best of luck!
Galaxy S

also make sure its plugged all the way in (if wired) and check your equalizer.

Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Wired akg ones. I mean my old S9 ones work fine on S10 but is accessories covered beyond 90 days?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah it seems that the included Samsung earbuds don't last all that long... depending on your budget - You might want to look at Sennheiser Momentum wired or Jabra Elite active 65t wireless... 🐧
Galaxy S

I am not too sure about that Shaggy,

I am using the white ones I got with my S10 and I use them when I am working at WestJet , they have gotten dirty, run over by a truck, and slammed in between a car door and they still work AMAZING

(i am actually surprised)

I find the included AKG headphones pretty solid. The apple headphones wouldnt last a day lol

0 Likes
Note20UltraUser
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
could be dirty try cleaning them and seeing if that helps mine were doing the same a quick clean fixed them up
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
$1600 phone and headphones going bad 3 months in :(
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well should definitely last longer than 3 months!

But on Amazon Canada - they're available from between $15 - $20.... fwiw 🐧