Original topic:

how to remove app

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 03:12 PM)
Gashe
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Helo good people. I hope you doing well and been active.
I need help.
From seting,mobile data usage - their is app catagory which is called removed app.this app is consuming highly from others apps and I want rid of it .
Please any idea how to remove ?
Regard
Yohnnes
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
You need to go to

Settings → Apps

Try find the apps and remove from there. Click Uninstall at the middle bottom.

Also, click 3 dots on top right, show system apps if it is a system app.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If it's a System App - Then he cannot remove it without Root - Some can be disabled through Settings - Apps & for others - You still can't remove them - But you can Disable them with either adb or one of a few apps available on the Play Store - BUT ⚠️ If you are disabling a System App - Be SURE that you know what you are doing ⚠️
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That usually means it's data that was consumed by an app that you have removed from your device. Say you use a bad app like Facebook and it drains your data. It consumed 1GB in one day. You delete it. Facebook is gone from your mobile data usage stats but instead it's listed in Removed App. If you have two such apps, then the total of both apps is added into that single category.
Gashe
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi
yes those removed apps are old app I uninstalled and can't find them and my problem is how to ride off them from data usage.
thank you for understanding.
0 Likes
Sébastien777
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes for us it is an old problem for computer ! Samsung want we keep the apps. The interface not let us to uninstall Facebook except by mode developper.
Rebekka
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @ Gashe

Removed apps category are the apps used for a while and then uninstalled. It reflects how much data those uninstalled apps used.

0 Likes
Gashe
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you
So it will rid of by itself or ..?
Regard
0 Likes