Original topic:

iPhone users πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 08:24 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Just yesterday I was helping some coworks move parts out of our parts room and they stumbled upon an old car charger that was micro USB and my supervisor says "oh that's a charging cable for that Android phone junk". I was just πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ **bleep**! there's really not much point in me saying anything in that moment because everybody but me in that room where iPhone users. In my opinion it really annoys the crap out of me when iPhone users go and make statements like that. when really alot of iPhone users have no idea what modern-day Android phones are actually like, and in the eight and a half years that I have worked with him he has never had an Android phone.  and the only experienced that he is ever had with Android to my knowledge was that hundred-dollar Android tablet that he bought like 5 years ago. So what do they actually know right? he's entitled to his opinion yes, but really it just annoys me because I've actually use or have used both IOS and android. I also try to stay up-to-date the latest news of both because I like to actually know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about things of this nature. Anyway end of rant LOL πŸ˜‚
14 Comments
DEEJAYZ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
TBone I Have a Question.
Do you work with Bixby?And, I Actually have alot of Questions about how much you know about phone's & I was thinking if you could help me
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@ FUC - well I don't really "work" with Bixby I just like to find info and try to understand software and hardware so I can objectively review it and give my thoughts. the same with smart phones, I would suggest what ever question you may have make a post to the community and you will get your best advice and answers that way.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Don't feel bad buddy, I always make fun of apple user. Some people just like things simple and boring can't help that πŸ˜‚. Like I always tell people android is the true pocket pc #truth
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I agree, apple users seem to love opening up their wallets and over pay for everything. also they think they know alot about smart phones when apple just tells the user and makes them believe that iPhone and apple products are what they really want. when really isheep are spoon fed everything. then these isheep think apple is the best at everything. which I would say most of us on here know that is not true. anyway it just pi** me off when isheep say stupid things about Android devices when in reality they don't know **bleep** about any of it.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I have both Android and iPhone.

My android I like bc it's more of a computer. Annoyingly I hafta delete cache /data @ times πŸ€¦β™‚οΈ
also it requires a restart every once in awhile bc it seems to find tickets for the circus and goes crazy (although automated thx to @Shaggyskunk1 ) πŸ™ƒ.

The iPhone rarely requires restarts or that clear cache/data crappola but I cannot do as much with it as far as files and hooking stuff up and using storage devices πŸ€·β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β™‚οΈ

But for the average user, restarts and clear cache are so much unwanted steps ugh πŸ€¦β™‚οΈπŸ€·β™‚οΈ so I see why peepers love their iphones πŸ€·β™‚οΈ

But for moi, an iPhone...
it just simply cannot do enough 😘

I love my Samsung devices πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ€™πŸ‘
SAMSUNG...
Now get back to washing my dishes, storing my food, cleaning my clothes , turning on/off stuff and entertaining me with tv, thanks πŸ€ͺ
0 Likes