Original topic:

iPhone users πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 08:28 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Just yesterday I was helping some coworks move parts out of our parts room and they stumbled upon an old car charger that was micro USB and my supervisor says "oh that's a charging cable for that Android phone junk". I was just πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ **bleep**! there's really not much point in me saying anything in that moment because everybody but me in that room where iPhone users. In my opinion it really annoys the crap out of me when iPhone users go and make statements like that. when really alot of iPhone users have no idea what modern-day Android phones are actually like, and in the eight and a half years that I have worked with him he has never had an Android phone.  and the only experienced that he is ever had with Android to my knowledge was that hundred-dollar Android tablet that he bought like 5 years ago. So what do they actually know right? he's entitled to his opinion yes, but really it just annoys me because I've actually use or have used both IOS and android. I also try to stay up-to-date the latest news of both because I like to actually know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about things of this nature. Anyway end of rant LOL πŸ˜‚
14 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Badly, Apple's users thinks they are a superior class of the society and rest of people using Android are S.h.1T
My EX was exactly like that...even if she was missing storage all the time and have to pay for everything with Apple
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya that blows my mind 🀯, apple users being okay with always having to open their wallets for everything. not to mention the upfront cost of iPhones for base model is crazy.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I think it's crazy I paid $50 for a Samsung MicroSD card for 128GB which is double the storage of my supervisors base model iPhone 8. then I just pop that card right in my phone and I increase the storage of it for $50.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya that wouldn't surprise me at all, that does seem like something apple would do.
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I was like that too. i think the biggest mistake we make is arguing about a preference. Who cares, really? Really, it's quite ignorant of me or anyone with such a strong passion for technology to claim superiority over a device i can't even use properly.
Learn to use an iphone (i know, they don't really understand a file manager and lose their music yearly) because it's just silly not to.
Apple has to be there just as Android (wish we could have more independence from Google).
Ah well. The weird part is Android is Linux and Linux is a lot more like a Mac than Windows... guess they feel the need to be fighting another OS. Cool stuff. Now go play with your rental... because that's what iphones are. Rented cloud access systems.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
lol I never heard iPhones referred to as "rentals" before I like that LOL πŸ˜‚
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Better get your eyes checked. 'Droids use the universal USB-C port since, uh, I dunno, 3 years? And your iPhone... oh, is that a Lightning port? The ones Apple are phasing out for USB-C?"
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I know right? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ goes to show how much this guy and alot of iPhone users know about modern Android phones.
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
android phone since launch iPhone died