Original topic:

if you change one thing about your galaxy what would it be ?

(Topic created on: 01-31-2020 09:30 AM)
vape
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
For me, I would like them to bring back the flat screen. Not just for durability but for my fat fingers that like to hit the edge all the time .
22 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Headphone jack+LED notification light+top bezel. Notches/holes bring too much design oddities in apps
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
is this why you stayed with the note 9?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
My contract isn't over yet. But yes I would have stayed on my Note9 even if my contract was over.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya it's crazy to think something like the LED Notification light from Previous generations can be something that can be missed. But it is one of those things that when it's gone you notice it and you miss it because it is so useful. Mostly because it just continuously blinks to let you know that you have a notification, where the edge lighting is only momentary.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

It would be being able to update to an official version of Android 10 on my S7

TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
better timely updates. 👍🏻 also the Galaxy S20's are basically going back to an almost completely flat panel 👍🏻.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It will be 2.5D display. The S10 series has 3D display. So slightly, but not all the way. Flat displays are sometimes not so comfortable.
Galaxy S
LED NOTIFICATION LIGHT... HEHE.. the third party apps are bad... even the premium ones. hahaha..
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I use Light Manager (from the dev's firebase APK) which circumvent inane Google restrictions and it works perfectly. I have it customized for my needs and I can know what/who caused a notification (custom lights for contacts!), exact battery status, reception status and so much more. I even have it configured to blink yellow when I enable my mobile hotspot.