Original topic:

iphone video received by email

(Topic created on: 08-24-2018 11:09 AM)
CanadianEh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
so a friend sent me a video made on an iPhone. I had a heck of a Time figuring out how to save the video on my Samsung S9 Plus but managed to get it to Google Drive and then to my internal storage in my files. I still cannot get it to my gallery so that I can resend it out by message. why? how do I do that?
0 Likes
14 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @RichMan, thanks a lot for your support!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@Ven0m why are you so rude? He's not even asking about how to mute. And it's not dumb to not use the latest and priciest gadget. Price and environmental concerns are both SMART reasons not to take a new phone whenever there's a new one in stores
problemman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
you NO WHATS STUPID THINKING YOUR SMARTER THAN APPLE I.e smart phone without a job or trading hours for $ now that's stupid eh I'm Andriod cyborg an from Detroit in New era eh so thanks for your piece mind but I think I'll take that slice of HUMBLE PIE NOW AUNT JEMMIMA
0 Likes
problemman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
well well did i not get that SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE AND I NEVER GOT ORDIOVRS I ORDERED FROM THE MATRA DEI OR BUSBOY AN I DIDNOT EVEN RECIEVE MY SPOTTED TEA ON GREEN 12 OR SITTING IN MY SMOKING COAT IN BACK FOYER WHEN I WAS PURPOSLY SENT THERE TO RENDEVIOIZ WITH STELLA OR WENDIE AN NIETHER ONE SHOWED UP TO BLO BY ON MAGIC CARPET RIDE IN PARADISE SKYS THEN MY ENTREE DID NOT ARRIVE AT 5.30 PM SHARP AS SPECIFIED AN MY EX WIFE DID NOT SHOW UP ANYWAYS SO IT NEVER REALLY DID MATTER FROM TIME AFTER THAT IN EARLY EVEN AS I PAST BY THE BUTLERS QUARTERS AN SLIPPED ON BLOODY BANANA PEEL TAKING A STEP BACKWARDS NEARLY BREAKING MY BLOODY BACK BUT DID TEAR THE HEM IN MY BOXER UNDER WEARS VERTICAL AS NEATLY I CAN SEE AN FROOT LOOP THE DRIVER S CHAFFIERED LIMOSUINE PAID AN DOCKED HOURLY IN CLOSE TO WAGES AN NEAR ENOUGH SALARY IN A LONG ISLAND TALL ORDER SLURPY 7/11 GOOBLE GOOBLE HECTOR SOUND SERIOUSLY SLEEPY MANHATTEN COUNTESS SELECTIVE COUNTER 99 GONE APPLE AN LARGELY SPENT IN UNDER MINUTE SO THEY SAY HARDLY EVER PAY TIME ROUND AN ROUND SECOND IS PLENTY TIME ENOUGH ME I BOT ANDRIOD IN MOVEMENT LATER GATOR
0 Likes
CanadianEh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
... and there you see the effects of LSD
0 Likes