Original topic:

it's the software

(Topic created on: 05-19-2019 01:49 PM)
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So my messages are still coming in stacked.so I went to the mall first I went to the Samsung experience store at metropolis they had my phone for almost an hour they said carrier problem....I then went to the Fido store they tried everything they could do. They called the head office and I talked wih a tech there. We switch sim cards in the phone reset the sim on the network, reset the sim card.i did another factory reset and it is determined to be the Software.i don't know what to do now 🤔
0 Likes
13 Comments
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
see how they are stacked on the left phone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which device do you have again? I've seen a couple of other people with the same issue - But I'm thinking that IF it was a software issue - that lots more people would be having the same problem.... I'm still leaning towards it being a Network / Time issue...
0 Likes
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
S8...the tech reset everything
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have 3 phones on the same account I switched all the sim card around. all 3 Sims in all 3 phones still just this phone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Did he reflash the firmware?

Well if that's the case - If it was me - I'd Factory Reset (yes I know you did already) I'd download the Samsung Firmware & Flash it with Odin - or you could ask the Samsung Service Center to do it for you - In other words - I don't think that it's a universal software issue - It might just be your specific device... I'm sure that it's a royal pain though...
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm going to try to reset it again...I did more than 15 times already....10 times in 1 night but still the same. but I did notice other features I didn't have before so I don't know
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What I'm suggesting is that you not only Factory Reset - But ALSO download the Samsung Firmware to your computer & After you have Factory Reset - Power off & Boot into Download Mode & Flash the Samsung Firmware with Odin 3.13.1 or 3.13.13 - It would be even better if the Stock Samsung Recovery allowed you to Wipe the System as well - But it doesn't..
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think that's might be a little over my pay grade LoL
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your phone says that you received your messages at 10:09 AM while the clock states 1:55PM. That's probably not a firmware problem
0 Likes