Original topic:

live focus photo

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 09:12 PM)
dizzy
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After the one UI 2.1 update, live focus mode is crap. I tried it outside and inside. Wiped cache and data. Live focus struggles to keep me in focus. Will blur random parts of my face. Super frustrating.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @dizzy,

Sorry to hear that, It will be helpful if u share your device model number and Screenshot with us.

0 Likes
dizzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

heres a couple pictures I sent my wife through the days hahaha.

The picture with the hat on is with gcam app I installed on my s10 plus and what that can do is ridiculous. but gcam doesn't have any issue like that.

SM-G975W
dizzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if Samsung got their software even close to what gcam can do and offered the same features they do now, I think they'd blow competition away. they got to get the software worked out better. I always up grade my phones and I always end up with gcam on here too because it just crushes.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Here's a link to the latest version of G-Cam that I have installed on my S10+ One UI V2.1 SM-G975W if you want to try it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qD6hkCltNahcTn8hCdBdjU1yoZMb14NB/view?usp=drivesdk
dizzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ty
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.
0 Likes