Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

live wallpapers

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 05:19 PM)
mozy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello all, I recently downloaded a live wallpaper for the first time on my galaxy s10 plus from the google play store(blob live wallpaper). Has anyone that uses live wallpapers notice a decline in battery life or lag issues with ram being eaten up on their s10 plus. 

Thanks. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Yes, I use live wallpapers and animated lock screens... Of course the battery will be used faster... Is quite a lot of processing power to do so, however if you're not constantly checking your lock screen, or just fiddling around on your home screen, the wallpaper itself isn't technically using battery

View solution in context

4 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Running anything constantly is gonna drain battery and use your devices brain 🤷‍♂️
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

on an additional note,  if you want some neat nature related animated lock screens, you can check out these - http://www.pconline.ca/downloads/lockscreen

The branding on the videos do not appear when you use it as a lock screen animation.... which is quite convenient.

Personally, i use Waterfall1 as my lockscreen

0 Likes
Solution
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Yes, I use live wallpapers and animated lock screens... Of course the battery will be used faster... Is quite a lot of processing power to do so, however if you're not constantly checking your lock screen, or just fiddling around on your home screen, the wallpaper itself isn't technically using battery

mozy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks!!..makes sense.
0 Likes