Original topic:

locking shortcut apps on home screens

(Topic created on: 05-25-2018 12:46 PM)
barbara
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
from time to time I inadvertently lose one of my shortcut apps when I grab my phone the wrong way or hold my finger on an app too long. it becomes very annoying to constantly locate the shortcut app I lost and replacing it. it only really happens on the home screen. I suggest having a method that locks the shortcut apps in the place they are put on the screen. possibly locking the entire page.a0556c9d-7fb2-4174-bf96-5bbd62b89feb.jpg
10 Comments
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I believe you posted it already and a lot of members provided different solutions including moderators. Don't spam.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I don't think you can call it spamming it's not the 1st time the same suggestion has come up more than once...
0 Likes
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it's the same person..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The simple solution is to use Nova Launcher & lock the desktop as previously mentioned 🐧
0 Likes
Fébrile
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
why your moon is yellow?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Have you ever wondered why the moon is more orange or yellow in color when it first rises at night. This effect is caused by the atmosphere of the earth. The reason for the orange color is due to the scattering of light by the atmosphere. When the moon is near the horizon, the moonlight must pass through much more atmosphere than when the moon is directly overhead. By the time the moonlight reaches your eyes, the blue, green, and purple pieces of visible light have been scattered away by air molecules. That's why you only see yellow, orange, or red.
The moon can have an orange color at any time of the year. Sometimes the moon appears orange even when it's directly overhead. This occurs when there's a lot of dust, smoke, or pollution in the atmosphere. The size of those particles will determine the type of color you will see.🐙🐧
0 Likes
Fébrile
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Interesting! 🌑🌓🌔🌗🌑
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I think a better, simpler suggestion would be: lock homescreens to prevent editing.

And haven't you already posted this? please don't spam.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @barbara, as mentioned previously, I have forwarded your suggestion to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
0 Likes