Original topic:

lost pictures

(Topic created on: 10-04-2017 06:42 PM)
allahaie
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I lost all of my pics on my S7 Edge before I could get a memory card. Help!! I don't know what happened. They just disappeared. Can I retrieve them somehow or they gone?
0 Likes
9 Comments
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
did you ever sync your phone with your pc? they could be there. or check if they saved to cloud
0 Likes
allahaie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't have a PC unfortunately. im new to android phone. I just learned a few minutes ago how to get to this page. haha
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I know this doesn't help to get your photos now but definitely sync to the cloud and/or Google photos back up for future use just to be safe if this happens again.
You can set up sync schedules, what to sync and settings to sync only on wifi if you're worried about data etc.
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You didn't delete them right?
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Download and install link below if you did t delete them, they should be in there.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alensw.PicFolder

Also check my files app in your phone. For internal storage, go to internal storage-->>dcim-->> camera.
Your photos should be in there.
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Let me know if problem is fixed.
0 Likes
allahaie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
No it didn't work. looks like it lost forever
0 Likes
Galaxy S
did you sync your google account, and pictures? If so check Google Photos, they could be in there!
0 Likes
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Google photos...free unlimited storage unless you want to keep your 4k images 4k...then it's pay. You can get household cloud storage for cheap too...I love mine!
0 Likes